- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for Transformados, the Texas basketball ministry I have been working with in La Paz. They just found out their last day to use the school court will be Saturday. The school doesn’t want this to happen because of what they are accomplishing. Please pray that the Lord will soften the heart of the person in leadership who doesn’t know anything about the program and it's benefits and is only concerned about liability issues. Pray that Phil will be able to meet with someone tomorrow to strengthen the relationship and share why the program is important to the community we serve.
Pass on to others. Thanks.
Please pray for funding for leadership development in our Uganda and Kenya mission sites.
Pray for Guatemala as the villagers and country copes with the loss of family and friends as a result of the recent volcanic eruption.
Pray for Swift Boys Captain, after dropping school his family decided to take him to learn Islamic rule.
Pray for Isaac Bwire and Moses Okumu Swift Boys pioneer player who lost their mom 2 years ago and now their father left them on their own.
Pray for the unrest in Nicaragua. It is injuring many and killing others. Pray for peace and resolution.
Pray for SOI Nairobi staff member Arthur Lubembe in the loss of his grandfather over the weekend.
Flooding in Kenya—
Please keep Kenya in your prayers, and pray for protection from flooding and from disease that flooding brings.
Pray for our trip takers as we head into a heavy trip season. Prayers for their time of preparation and for safety in the travel journey. Pray for the path to be laid ahead of them and the soil made fertile. Pray for boldness in sharing the Gospel and their personal faiths. Pray for protection for the attacks of the enemy before, during, and after their time of ministry.
On Sunday, April 15th a tornado passed through the Lynchburg area. Sports outreach HQ, staff members, and board members were all held safely under the Lord's protection. Amen!
In this time we ask for prayer for those in our local Lynchburg community who were not as fortunate, and for others to be lead to provide their neighbors a helping hand in this time of need.
We covet your prayers for our community. For the families who lost EVERYTHING, who lost a lot, or who lost a little. For the rescue workers (police, fire, and medical) helping out. For the electric works who have to work extra hard to get the power going. For the tree experts who are cutting, moving, and clearing the debris to make the roads safe. For the families without electricity and power. For the community to continue to unite together in love. For this community to continue to be the hands and feet of Christ to help those in need. For wisdom for the church community to serve and serve well.
Thanks for your prayers!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner, but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy