- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for another impactful season of soccer and chess club in Lynchburg, VA.
Please keep Annette and her family in your prayers.
Please keep SOI El Salvador Director Humberto's health and blood pressure in your prayers.
Please keep Claudia and the teams she is leading in your prayers as she travels to Guatemala and is away for 2 weeks.
Please keep Steve Pettit in your prayers as he travels and serves in India as part of the SOI Big World Project Initiative.
Please keep Steve Clark and Josh Martin (SOI Texas coaches) in prayer as they travel and serve with Hoops for Hope in Guatemala on a trip this week.
Please keep 15 year old Emily in your prayers. She is suffering from problems with her nervous system and brain. She has been excepted into a very good clinic for serious evaluation. Her parents are in need of prayer as well as we need to lift up Emily to the throne of a gracious Lord for His healing touch.
Please pray for the family of Martha Caulkins who recently passed away after a battle with cancer. She was very young. Pray for her parents, younger brother, 2 aunts/2 uncles, and her husband of only 2 years and his family as well as the many friends she had throughout her life.
Please be in prayer for Annette--Sports Outreach staff member in Gulu. Her mother passed away within the last week.
Annette works at our Vocational School teaching some of the sewing classes. She grew up in Kampala and went to Kampala School for Physically Handicapped.
O God, please help us and teach us to create a wall of prayer around the USA, Canada, Poland, and Great Britain. (Ezekiel 22:30)
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18)
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church. (Matt. 3.12)
Family Prayer Requests:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel. (Joshua 24.15)
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation, and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation and direction for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order and wisdom in my work and wisdom. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
-Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski