1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, authoritative Word of God; the only infallible rule of faith, doctrine and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; and that He is Holy, infinite and unchanging.
3. We believe in the full deity and full humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that every person is born in sin and separated from God; that salvation comes by God’s grace and the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit calling lost man to repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ alone; that salvation is a gift of God apart from man’s works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling a Christian is enabled to live a life of obedience to God’s Word.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are born-again unto the resurrection of life and those who are unregenerated unto eternal damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ with equality across ethnic, gender and class differences.
8. We believe the Great Commission is a command that compels us to take the Gospel of Christ to a lost and dying world.
9. We believe that God created all human beings in His image; that life begins at conception and that the unborn fetus is precious in the sight of God.
10. We believe that God designed and ordained the institution of marriage to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman; and because marriage is sacred, sexual intimacy is only to be expressed in marriage as a gift of God.